New Student Enrollment
2013-2014 School Term
is GOING ON NOW!
For Childcare and Preschool, click on "Childcare and Preschool" and scroll down to "Enrollment Packets" to download appropriate application.
For siblings of current FCA students, please follow the instructions on the "Re-enrollment page."
These instructions will enable you to understand the steps of the application as well as our admission policies. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our school office by e-mail or phone (740) 654-2889, ext. 307. We look forward to working with you throughout the application process!
Please carefully read the instructions in this area and then click the "Enroll Online" link on this page. If you have any questions or problems with the online application, please contact FACTS Management Company toll free at 1-866-441-4637 or via email at EMPHelp@factsmgt.com. Their support staff is available Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-8PM (EST) and Friday from 8:30AM-6PM (EST).
- Clicking the "Enroll Online" link will take you to the Welcome page. Click on “Create Account."
- Complete the online Account Profile. The Account Profile is to be completed by the parent or guardian of your student(s).
- Click on "Add Student."
- On the Add Student screen, make sure to select "NO" that they are not currently enrolled at FCA. (This includes a student that may have attended FCA in the past but are not currently with FCA or are a part of FCA's preschool or childcare program.)
- Continue to follow the information prompts as requested. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. You will note that e-mail address is a required field. If you do not have an e-mail address, please enter firstname.lastname@example.org in that field. Follow instructions carefully.
- PLEASE NOTE: At the end of the online application, when asked for an EMERGENCY CONTACT, this is a person other than the parents/guardians. We make every attempt to contact you in case of an emergency, but if unsuccessful, we require having this Emergency Contact. This may be a grandparent, friend, neighbor, aunt, etc. This is a required field.
- Once you have applied and turned in all the forms you are required to download for each child, you will be notified of your testing date and time. When testing is complete and the appropriate recommendation forms have been received in the school office, a family interview will be scheduled. Following the interview, we will review your file and notify you of a decision. Files will not be processed for decisions unless they are complete. Therefore, it is crucial for the appropriate information, along with the forms you need to download from FACTS, to arrive in the school office within a week of applying.
All testing for grades K -12 will take place at FCA. Portions of the Stanford Achievement Test (SAT) are used for testing grades 5 - 12. Students in grades K - 4 will be tested using an individualized assessment. While test scores are not the sole decision for admission, they are of great significance to determining proper educational placement as well as signaling any needed intervention. Once you have submitted your application, the school office will notify you of your student's test date.
Once admission testing has taken place for grades K-12 and the appropriate recommendation forms have been received in the office, each family will be notified to schedule a family interview. The family interview, with members of FCA’s administration, is required for all students who are making application to FCA. Parents and the prospective student(s) are required to be present at the interview. This is a time to explore FCA’s educational and spiritual distinctions, to share your reason for applying to FCA, and to discuss your student’s educational experience, special needs, and your family’s expectations of the school.
Fairfield Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. FCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, grant and aid program, and athletic and other school administered programs.
By making an application to FCA, you are certifying that you are in agreement with our Statement of Faith stated below:
- We believe the Bible to be in the inspired, infallible Word of God. (Prov. 30:5)
- We believe there is one almighty and eternal God, existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 23:19; John 15:26)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death and resurrection, His ascension to His Father in heaven, and His eventual return in power and glory. (Heb. 1:3; Luke 21:27).
- We believe that Jesus is the only way to eternal life in heaven, and that apart from Jesus, people are condemned to eternal damnation. (John 3:3; John 3:5; John 3:16; John 3:18; John 14:6)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who enables us to live the Christian life (Acts 1:8) and cultivates within us the nature of Christ. (Gal. 5:22, 23)
Admission will be communicated by mail. The decision process is both confidential and final.