New Student Enrollment
2014-2015 School Term
Once you have applied and turned in all the forms you are required to download for each child, you will be notified of your testing date and time.
If applying for 2014-2015, click the Enroll Online link!
All testing for grades K -12 will take place at FCA. Portions of the Stanford Achievement Test (SAT) are used for testing grades 5 - 12. Students in grades K - 4 will be tested using an individualized assessment. While test scores are not the sole decision for admission, they are of great significance to determining proper educational placement as well as signaling any needed intervention. Once you have submitted your application, the school office will notify you of your student's test date.
Once admission testing has taken place for grades K-12 and the appropriate recommendation forms have been received in the office, each family will be notified to schedule a family interview. The family interview, with members of FCA’s administration, is required for all students who are making application to FCA. Parents and the prospective student(s) are required to be present at the interview. This is a time to explore FCA’s educational and spiritual distinctions, to share your reason for applying to FCA, and to discuss your student’s educational experience, special needs, and your family’s expectations of the school.
Fairfield Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. FCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, grant and aid program, and athletic and other school administered programs.
By making an application to FCA, you are certifying that you are in agreement with our Statement of Faith stated below:
- We believe the Bible to be in the inspired, infallible Word of God. (Prov. 30:5)
- We believe there is one almighty and eternal God, existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 23:19; John 15:26)
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death and resurrection, His ascension to His Father in heaven, and His eventual return in power and glory. (Heb. 1:3; Luke 21:27).
- We believe that Jesus is the only way to eternal life in heaven, and that apart from Jesus, people are condemned to eternal damnation. (John 3:3; John 3:5; John 3:16; John 3:18; John 14:6)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who enables us to live the Christian life (Acts 1:8) and cultivates within us the nature of Christ. (Gal. 5:22, 23)
Admission will be communicated by mail. The decision process is both confidential and final.